Trinity Parish's present building, at the corner of Centre and Homer Streets in Newton Centre, was completed in 1917. George Chickering was the architect, and Ralph Adams Cram the "consulting architect."
A view from the rear of the church, looking toward the altar. The majority of Trinity's stained glass was executed by Charles J. Connick of Boston. Other windows were done by William Roberts.
The "Parable Window," by Connick, spans the east wall of the church. Completed in 1937 and dedicated to Trinity's first Rector, Dr. Edward Sullivan, the "Parable Window" portrays scenes from six of Jesus' parables.
Trinity Parish truly blossoms during the holidays. Shown here, our altar decorated with Christmas poinsettias.